Product Analysis (ACCESS FM) exercise/starter based on a Mobile Phone Stand
Product Analysis (ACCESS FM) exercise/starter based on a Mobile Phone Stand. Contains images of mobile phone stands in which students choose from. The chosen products is analysed using the Product Analysis form.
1) Students to investigate the characteristics and uses of different types of composite materials.
2) Students to identify a number of smart materials, and evaluate their reactive capability and uses.
3) Students to investigate nanotechnology, nanomaterials, their properties and their uses.
The Big Picture:
- To investigate freehand pictorial drawing
Lesson Success Criteria:
- I can create a freehand pictorial drawing
- I can evaluate other people’s freehand pictorial drawing
Learning Objectives: Students will create mock ups models of their pop up card final idea